Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

NOW @ 83K SUBS! - High Quality PC Tech Channel (1.5k Subs) - Check me out!

Discussion in 'Science & Technology' started by OzTalksHw, Mar 27, 2016.

1. OzTalksHw
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1,107
    Hey everyone! I'm a PC tech channel that ranges from gaming builds to informational videos. It's taken me a few months to hit 1.5k subs and I'm hoping I'll grow even faster in the future. Shooting for 5K by summer.

Here are some recent videos:

--- Double Post Merged, Dec 20, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 20, 2016 ---
    Wow. I can't believe it's been almost 9 months and I'm currently sitting at 55K. Sheesh. It's weird watching all of these older videos. Haha

2. Nebojsa032
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $85
    Congraulations man! You really make quality content and your channel is great. Keep up the good work! ;)

OzTalksHw likes this.
  3. OzTalksHw
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1,107
    Thank you! I appreciate the support :) Good luck to you use as well. Definitely don't give up if your heart is in it & if you have any questions, let me know.

4. thecool32
    Cash:
    $21
    Congratulations man and cool videos!

OzTalksHw likes this.
  5. OzTalksHw
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1,107
    Thank you!

6. TheFreshBiz
    Sir Fresh-Alot
    Cash:
    $49
    Nice channel, always great seeing fellow tech youtubers out here striving for greatness

OzTalksHw likes this.
  7. Keyser Reveal
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $80
    Great channel and content. I do tech also. Can't wait till i'm looking back at this post..saying wow seems like just yesterday..lol. Much success to you

StonedTech and OzTalksHw like this.
  8. OzTalksHw
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1,107
    Thanks man. Good luck to you as well!
    Thanks big guy. Don't give up either if you're really passionate about it. Success doesn't happen overnight - heck, I don't even think I'm there yet.

StonedTech likes this.
  9. TheFreshBiz
    Sir Fresh-Alot
    Cash:
    $49

You've come along way since this post, what would you attribute your success to this past several months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StonedTech likes this.
  10. OzTalksHw
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $1,107
    Creativity, promotion, consistency and some luck. Making out of the box video ideas definitely helps with growth in the early stages. Make sure you promote your videos as much as you can - I spent a lot of my time posting my videos on reddit and various forums to gain a base audience and some traction. Video shares are usually how most videos become popular. After that, pray that God will bless you with some views and subscribers haha.

Once you reach a certain point, consistency is definitely key. That point is different for most, but when I got to around 25K, consistent uploads were a must.

StonedTech and TheFreshBiz like this.