Music November Collaboration

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Hey, everyone, I'm looking for a new artist to collaborate with this month! The last artist was super awesome and made some great music, and I'm looking for new talent each month.

Each month I release a stream highlights video and put music to it. My PC fried recently but I get it back here in a couple days and then I'll release the October highlights video. I'm now just looking for an artist for November in advance so we can have time to get the right beat down and properly communicate our ideas.

If anyone is interested, please send me some of your music at StudzMcGeeBiz@gmail.com. I'm super excited to work with you and can't wait to see what kind of music you have! I'll try to get back to you on this thread often, but my Twitter is @TheStudzMcGee, and it will be quicker for me to get back to you there. Any of the three ways work. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

CookieCutter

Reaction score
best of luck!
Hey, everyone, I'm looking for a new artist to collaborate with this month! The last artist was super awesome and made some great music, and I'm looking for new talent each month.

Each month I release a stream highlights video and put music to it. My PC fried recently but I get it back here in a couple days and then I'll release the October highlights video. I'm now just looking for an artist for November in advance so we can have time to get the right beat down and properly communicate our ideas.

If anyone is interested, please send me some of your music at StudzMcGeeBiz@gmail.com. I'm super excited to work with you and can't wait to see what kind of music you have! I'll try to get back to you on this thread often, but my Twitter is @TheStudzMcGee, and it will be quicker for me to get back to you there. Any of the three means work. Thanks everyone!