Notification of action taken on your YouTube video (Multiple)

unknown_user348975

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I made a thread about this, but now that there is a new forum for copyright etc, thought I'd ask it here:

About 20 of my videos have been flagged and they all have this same message:

The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:

(Insert Video Title Here)

For more information on YouTube's Community Guidelines and how they are enforced, please visit the help center
(Google Help Center Link)

Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

Am I getting false flagged, none of these videos are copyrighted and I haven't got any strikes either. They are gaming videos with commentary, COD, Battlefield, etc. Some of them are older videos others are my top videos. How do I go about appealing this? Or am in the wrong? If someone could help that would be great.

If anybody knows how to appeal, please tell me!!!

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
"none of these videos are copyrighted and I haven't got any strikes either. They are gaming videos with commentary, COD, Battlefield, etc."

Those are copyrighted.

Last edited:

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
This has nothing to do with copyrights "The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate.". This means you've done something to p**s off the community and someone or some people flagged the videos. Either something you said they didn't like, someone doesn't like you for random reasons, or you spammed tags in the description, made a false title or false description etc...

Reactions: Gabriel

unknown_user348975

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
"none of these videos are copyrighted and I haven't got any strikes either. They are gaming videos with commentary, COD, Battlefield, etc."

Those are copyrighted.
How exactly, these were only a select few out of my hundreds of videos which are the exact same.

KGATV

YASSS
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
How exactly, these were only a select few out of my hundreds of videos which are the exact same.
Do you own the rights, or have permission to use the content? No? Then they're copyrighted and you shouldn't be uploading them in the first place.

Just about everything is technically copyrighted. It's what the content owners decide how, and who could use their content. Saying they aren't copyrighted is like saying an apple isn't a fruit.