Notice Sudden Spike In Views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLionProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
Have any of you noticed a consistant raise over daily views since the December 12th launch of YouTube for Xbox Live?

MrLionProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
Im not sure if it was from more promotion or if it was from youtube for xbox live but i noticed my daily views have gone up and stayed pretty consistant in this new viewing area. It didnt start making its way up til about Dec 16th though. i guess some users had to get used to the YouTube interface for Xbox

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you mean?
It tends to be related to people deliberately clicking your Adsense ads in order to get you banned from Adsense, it sounds unfair but it does happen with Adsense being a robot more or less and having pretty much no recourse for banned accounts. He could be on about people doing it with your videos though to increase the views.

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah I've noticed a spike in views but only in the last week or so, and only on one video. It was getting about 2/3 daily views in the last week it's had about 80-90 views per day... No idea why... :-S

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've noticed nothing at all to be perfectly honest :p

TheDutch1K

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
I've noticed an increase in views because other people have been talking about my channel, so it's all positive for me :)

Krowwzz

^^ Cool Dude
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've noticed an increase in views because other people have been talking about my channel, so it's all positive for me :)
If only we all had your luck :D Btw I <3 your channel :)

MrLionProductions

I've Got It
Reaction score
It tends to be related to people deliberately clicking your Adsense ads in order to get you banned from Adsense, it sounds unfair but it does happen with Adsense being a robot more or less and having pretty much no recourse for banned accounts. He could be on about people doing it with your videos though to increase the views.
oh, no i havent been getting click bombed on my adsense, i dont know if my videos are being click bombed, even if they were is there a downside? im just getting more daily views than before, not a suspicious amount more.

Status
Not open for further replies.