Services not taking anymore requests sorry :)

eXeMEmpire

Hey i can make backgrounds and avatars if you need one or want to see some of my work then either post a reply or message me add me on skype at exem.empire

Hey I was needing a background for my channel that kind of relates to my avatar it would be great if you could do one

Hey could you make me a background and an avatar too if possible? Background should have something to do with DotA 2 because my channel is mostly about it. If avatar would be about DotA 2 too it would be great!

Hey I was needing a background for my channel that kind of relates to my avatar it would be great if you could do one
Hey yeah sure i can make you a background all you have to do is subscribe to me and sub-box me please once you have done that please message me back and i will ask you a few details on what you want you background to be about[DOUBLEPOST=1346265458,1346265370][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey inbox me I know of someone who needs one
sorry im new to yttalk so im not sure how to inbox you but all the person or you has to do to get a backgroud and/or youtube avatar is subscribe and sub-box me once you or him has done that please can you inbox me and i will reply :)

Hey, I need a background for my youtube channel which has my JuniorLSW in some cool 3d lettering. Would that be possible - i need it ASAP[DOUBLEPOST=1346266298,1346266252][/DOUBLEPOST]<Hey, I need a background for my youtube channel which has my JuniorLSW in some cool 3d lettering. Would that be possible - i need it ASAP

Hey, I need a background for my youtube channel which has my JuniorLSW in some cool 3d lettering. Would that be possible - i need it ASAP[DOUBLEPOST=1346266298,1346266252][/DOUBLEPOST]<Hey, I need a background for my youtube channel which has my JuniorLSW in some cool 3d lettering. Would that be possible - i need it ASAP
Hey yeah sure i can make you a background all you have to do is subscribe to me and sub-box me please once you have done that please message me back and i will ask you a few details on what you want you background to be about

if you could do me a background that would be amazing, i might be able to help you with music, errrm if you can do it and youre not to busy could you message me and i'll give u the specs

if you could do me a background that would be amazing, i might be able to help you with music, errrm if you can do it and youre not to busy could you message me and i'll give u the specs
because im so new to yttalk and this is a new account it wont let me message or reply to messages so to get a background you have to subscribe and sub-box us once you have done that either add me on skype exem.empire or message me on youtube eXeMEmpire so we can talk about the details :)

Back