Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Not sure what to do with this animated(?) video

Discussion in 'Reviews & Channel Feedback' started by Gary Hobbesworth, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Gary Hobbesworth
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $122
    I created this quasi-animated comedy sex adventure (PG-13-ish I guess, like if your mom's romance novels were dumb kids' stories), but I don't know what to do with it. Friends of mine liked it, but I have no idea how anyone would even be able to find it. Something like gaming is pretty easy to figure out, but I've no clue what sort of online communities would be interested in stuff like this, or how I should have it listed or described for YouTube.

2. Ezrider92356
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $219
    interesting. to me it feels more like a book reading with cartoonish illustrations. than a animation. I really have no idea how you would promote that, I would maybe look for some unusual book reading content and look and see how/where its promoted. I think there may be a audience for that but I have no idea where you would find those people but the internet is a strange place.

tahlia likes this.