Not sure what to do with my gaming channel, would like a review

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To be honest, I was dreading seeing yet another channel of a guy just showing videos of himself acting goofy while playing a game. We always need more gaming channels that are anything else. I agree though that it does seem like you're spreading yourself across a wide variety of areas (not that I'm one to talk). I think you should probably not focus on news since that's pretty unnecessary with all the alternatives; unless it's not so much reporting the news as it is giving your opinion on it. I think you should be more descriptive with the playlists though, something like Gaming doesn't really give any idea what the videos are about since most of your stuff seem to focus on video games.

I'd say focus more on doing videos that you enjoy making the most or that you get the most positive reaction from (or any views period, in my case). I'm not an expert though, obviously, and I'm finding that 90% of the time, the lack of interest people have in a video is because they never saw it.

And what's with the downvote spamming on your God of War 4 video? Did you p**s of the GOW fanboys? That's a funny thing with YouTube, a polarizing reaction is way better than disinterest (look at my channel for a good example of videos that receive the latter reaction).
thanks for this man. and yea one of the problems was i was spreading myself REALLY thin doing a bunch of things. taking your advice one of the things i could do is shift away from news reporting. and yea, they were p****d LOL. some of them didnt even understand what i was trying to say

Reactions: User_78298