Not sure what content to create

King Moghal

Reaction score
can anyone give me suggestions as to what content to create. I'm lost for ideas as I've started YouTube in July and posted 2 videos that were travelling videos. Since I'm not not travelling now, what can I create?

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thread moved to the video ideas section :thumbsup2:

Michael Lunatic

Cosplay Videos|Comedy|Unboxings
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger, Comedian, Other
What else have you got a passion for Moghal?
Have you got a special skill set?
Do what you enjoy.

Laura Buchanan

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you like watching? What would you like making? What interests you? What would make you happy?

Make content you want to make and figuring out what that is can be the hardest thing, but once you do the rest usually comes together. Remember that this is your channel and if you don't like it, why should anyone else!

Maevi

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say the same as Laura has said. Make videos about things you enjoy doing, and if you like editing your videos like me, it will also make the whole editing process a lot more fun.

TranquilGeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
can anyone give me suggestions as to what content to create. I'm lost for ideas as I've started YouTube in July and posted 2 videos that were travelling videos. Since I'm not not travelling now, what can I create?
I'm in the same boat as you. I do nature videos and the leaves are all gone and everything is getting ugly as winter starts to make its appearance. I would suggest finding a byproduct of travel. In my case, since I can't make nature videos I figure out why people watch them in the first place. It's usually to relax. So I'll make relaxation videos, meditation videos...etc... until it's nice out again.