Not really exciting but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im back! Well not exactly back i never left but i havent posted for a while. Due too no reason, just dont know my capture card has been broken and all that shenanigans. but soon i will start posting videos again (probably though none of you care XD) and that is all.

-Mr Gingee

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome back Gingee, I was wondering where you had got to :) So did you end up fixing the capture card or did you get a new one?

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Welcome back Gingee, I was wondering where you had got to :) So did you end up fixing the capture card or did you get a new one?
Im going to buy a http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004323ZFS/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_g147_i4?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=0ZCP93AXHVNPJXY2HGBE&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294
Which is an AverMedia Dark crystal. It is 1080i, so not quite 1080p but can still look good, ill show you some tests people have done. I will be getting this in the next couple of weeks when i sell too xbox hardrives, an broken xbox and like 20 games. :D

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
heres a capture test of it. It looks brill.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
heres a capture test of it. It looks brill.
That's a massive improvement over the quality you have used in the past and I hope when you get it, it motivates you more, I know I would be more motivated with better equipment :) That's not a bad price too, I dont think there will be much of a noticeable difference.

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Is that capture card better than a Hauppage or Black Magic? How easy is it to set up?

Basically, give us a review. It seems cheaper than the rest, I want to know about that from a person who has it.

Mr Gingee

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I wouldnt say it was nesacarily better. for instant its 1080i, but has a HDMI port aswell as RGB. It is more smaller than the Hauppage, but it is probably more worth the money than the hauppage. and i dont know much about the Black magic. This also comes with very thick RGB Wires so you dont have to buy them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.