Not necessarily about videos, but what do y'all use to make thumbnails?

Stanley Yoang

Reaction score
I've been using Pixlr to make some thumbnails for my videos, and I've also started looking into Gimp. Are there any other cheap suggestions?

oscarflowers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
i use paint and online-image-editor, but my thumbnails are extremely minimal - no filters or cropping.

Dino

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Photoshop is my favorite for graphics design. If you're a student, it's $20 a month for all the Adobe Programs including Photoshop, Illustrators, Premiere, and After Effects.

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Some people will make thumbnails for you for like $1 a thumbnail. So if you only upload like once a week its about $4 a month, that's mad affordable. But if you'd rather do it yourself Photopea is a photoshop like program that works in your browser. GL!

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I use Photoshop, but sometimes I just use Preview (the Mac equivalent of MS Paint) ..Sometimes, I use nothing at all and just use a screen-shot.

Julia and Claire

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We use picmonkey.com and pixlr which works great. We use pixlr to make text on our thumnails, and for the rest, we use picmonkey.

Julia and Claire

TN7

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Sometimes I use GIMP to create easy gradients and adding text, but I don't really put much effort into them because I focus on the actual picture.

AngelineCommander

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use MikuMikudance and Paint if it's one of the "Plushies" videos.