Not able to monitize my videos :(

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So a long long time ago I put my very first video up which ended up getting just under 40'000 views. Because of this i recieved an email saying i could monitize my videos so I went through all the steps and set everything up. It took me a while to start uploading regularly like I have started doing a couple of weeks ago however I can not monitize my videos anyway as they all contain gameplay and in order to monitize you can not have games video music etc. So how come I see loads of people with monitized gameplay vids? I do notreally get much views on my videos but still I would like to know because it has been niggling at me for a while :) I was told some partnerships allow you to monitize certain content but then someone else said they dont. If anybody in the know could shine some light on this for me I would appreciate it :)

FantastiClan

Reaction score
You need a gaming partnership :) here are some of them:
Machinima machinima.com
Yeousch Yeousch.com
TGN TGN.tv
I am sorry that I can't give you a clickable link because I don't have enough posts :)

ZombieSegway

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So if you are partenered with one of these groups it gives you the ability to monitize videos on certain games? That makes sense, thanks :)

FantastiClan

Reaction score
Yes :)
They (kinda) make you own the right to your videos, therefore you can make money off of them :)