Vlog Northeast PA Daily Vlogger

feyrerm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Daily vlogger and comedy short channel looking for folks in the Philly, ABE Harrisburg areas to share ideas and cross promote. I have built a small following of very active viewers in less than 30 days, but vlogging is a lonely sport, and having others to collaborate with would be great. If you are interested, and after checking out my material you think it would be a good fit please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here, and find people to collaborate with! What inspired you to go into youtube? What do you do besides youtube? How old are you?
If I ever get back to the US, I will let you know so we maybe could collaborate!

feyrerm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thanks for the reply! So far this forum is an great place to find information to perfect the craft of making YouTube videos!

I cover what inspired me to get into YouTube in my first Vlog entry, but essentially I lost a long term (17 years) position and I just wanted to finally exercise my creative side. I'm in my mid 40s...Yeah a bit of a late start admittedly, but I'm about 7 at heart. I would definitely welcome the opportunity to work with you if you are ever in the area!

Camil Miller

Reaction score
Hey follow me on Instagram Camil_Miller_ if you wanna collaborate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're more in the South East. But if you make it up to the Wilkes-Barre/ Scrnaton area, I'm game to meet up.

Reactions: feyrerm

feyrerm

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You're more in the South East. But if you make it up to the Wilkes-Barre/ Scrnaton area, I'm game to meet up.
Scranton is not too far, Once the weather gets warmer I will be taking a trio up that way for sure! I would love to meet up.

Mike[DOUBLEPOST=1520616746,1520616689][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know a few people you can collaborate with, would like to Collaborate with some people that I know? ❤
I would welcome that!

Thanks,

Mike

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Scranton is not too far, Once the weather gets warmer I will be taking a trio up that way for sure! I would love to meet up.

Mike[DOUBLEPOST=1520616746,1520616689][/DOUBLEPOST]
When you make it up this way let me know. I'm always up for working and pointing my camera at stuff!

Reactions: feyrerm