Gaming Non-Gaming YouTuber Looking to Join Gaming YouTuber as a Cast Member

TheBardKen

I am The Bard, hear me roar.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I'm TheBardKen.

TL;DR - I want to play games and do commentary with you as you record.

I use to make gaming videos, mostly of Minecraft on an old channel (ThePixelPosseTeam), but I stopped doing that for multiple reasons: Lost internet for multiple months, Games stopped being fun, School, work, etc.

I enjoy doing the videos I make now much more; however, I would love to join other YouTube Gamers as a cast member to play games and record together.

I'm not looking to do this to boost my subs as my current channel is strictly educational: I strictly want to help and be a part of more projects beyond the ones I begin.

I can play most games, though I'm inexperienced with FPS games so I will likely be a burden if you want to play those competitively.

Commentary is fun, I enjoy talking. I'm fairly versatile as an "actor" and when I play video games I generally play Support roles (i.e. Healer, buffer)

If you want to hear examples of how my voice sounds just check my youtube. If you want to see my old channel it's called ThePixelPosseTeam

May I also ask the following:

Someone near my age (20) so that our schedules won't be vastly different...

Does more than one game or type of game...

Willing to work without me in case I get bogged down with work suddenly.

Last edited:

BitzComms

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, this is VirtuaroidPilot of BitzComms. My real name is Dylan Heisner, and I am 20 years of age. I have my own commentary channel called BitzComms, and me and my other team members recently disbanded due to radically different gaming interests. (We just didn't enjoy the same types of games)

We do both live and post commentary, and we even play together.

I am an avid gamer, and have been gaming for years. I enjoy retro gaming the most, and have a good collection of classic game systems: Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, SNES, N64, Wii, PS2, Classic Xbox... You get the point - I love retro stuff!

I also play PC games as well, but due to my hardware I don't do commentary on PC games very much.

Most of the commentary we do is commentary on pre-recorded game footage. I'm usually the one recording the footage, but it would be nice if someone could contribute raw game footage as well.

I am a big Sega fan, and I enjoy many classic Sega games and systems.

If you're interested in joining us, give us a holler! (my Skype name is segastar21) I am a very nice and very understanding person, so don't worry about a thing!

By the way: I started a new topic on this board regarding what I'm looking for. Why don't you check it out and see if you're interested in us?

Last edited: