Non-Content Creators

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
not that I would do it, but whats stopping an original content creator, randomly posting a 1 minute clip of the latest family guy/game of thrones episode, amongst their other videos, to drive traffic to their channel?
Nothing, but the owner of that content will probably do something about it.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Channels get audited before play buttons are sent out. I'm not sure what that "audit" consists of though. It could just be that be the subs are real people and not sub4sub or bots. I don't know if they look at whether the content is "original" or not for that audit. Personally I doubt it.

Reactions: zhkopec

Skyler Henricks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
not that I would do it, but whats stopping an original content creator, randomly posting a 1 minute clip of the latest family guy/game of thrones episode, amongst their other videos, to drive traffic to their channel?
Normally the goal for an original content creator would be to gain a loyal subscriber base that will consistently watch videos and to randomly post videos that don't pertain to your niche or what you normally would produce wouldn't make much sense..sure you may grab the attention of a few people but you would be better off trying to gain views and followers from a more target audience.