No success why?

Plautus1

Reaction score
I made this channel about a year ago, but i wasnt successful with my comedy videos:

is somehting wrong with my channel?

Destroyer30i6

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey,

before I start, comedy is subjective, you either find it funny or you don't, and just because I feel one way about it doesn't mean people won't find it funny...

with that being said, I can see some decent editing in there, did you do the subtitles or where they part of the other video?
I personally didn't find it funny, and I wasn't sure which bits were meant to be funny?

Things you could improve on;

1. More edits (funny edits are always good)​
2. I would change the subject maybe... (a lot of people probably wouldn't find dead babies funny)​
3. Maybe add some music in there (funny background music or music that could be related to what is being seen on screen)​
4. See what other people are doing and how they are doing it (might give you some pointers of where to improve)​
5. most importantly, when you made this video, did you find it funny? if you did then great, if you didn't then if you don't find it funny then others might not​
As I said at the being, I am no export, I do some comedy videos but I am in no position to say what is good and what isn't, I just wanted to give you some feedback that you could take a look at and see if it works for you.

I hope this helps :)