No notifications about new activity on my channel

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's happening for a couple of days now.
I have to check comments / ratings / replies to my comments manually, and that eh, takes a lot of time. Sometimes I miss some of the stuff. So I'm quite annoyed with it.
From time to time I get a red bell alert, but whenever I click it, it shows last week's activity or so.

Is someone having a problem like that, or something's not quite right with my youtube account?

Last edited:

Dr. Creepster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hmm... Haven't experienced this before... Maybe try downloading tubebuddy? It's an app that helps you keep track on everything... Might be worth a shot

Reactions: vMinti

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I use tubebuddy already :/
The thing is that I like to be informed straight away about every kind of thing that's happening, and that "bell" is really practical for me at that point, not that there are no alternatives :c eh. I just don't know what might be causing this. Sad to see there's no one who can relate, the problem is somewhere else then

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
It has happened to me now, which has been constant these couple of days now, which sucks. I also get an notification for a thing that happened a couple of hours ago as well, which is strange! It has happened before as well!

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
YES. I hate it. I'll go into my TubeBuddy app just to see if there are any comments I've not responded to and I'll have like 3 new ones from hours ago. Irks me.

vMinti

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It has happened to me now, which has been constant these couple of days now, which sucks. I also get an notification for a thing that happened a couple of hours ago as well, which is strange! It has happened before as well!
YES. I hate it. I'll go into my TubeBuddy app just to see if there are any comments I've not responded to and I'll have like 3 new ones from hours ago. Irks me.
thanks for the replies, at least now I'll know I'm not the only one who's dealing with this :x

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It’s not happening to me right now, but I did have this problem a few months ago. I got a comment on one of my old videos that I made over a year when I first started YouTube and I noticed a few comments that I didn’t respond to because I never got the notification, it made me feel kinda of bad.