Beauty/Makeup No Mirror Makeup Collab

Audrey EL

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Audrey and I started my account a week ago, I have uploaded 2 videos and I have 17 subscribers. Looking for other small youtuber channels (like super tinyl, I mean come on I have 17 subscribers) or whomever wants to do this. It's the no mirror makeup challenge that tons of youtubers have done but I was thinking that I would film mine, *you* would film *yours* and at the end of our videos we could post a screenshot or a clip of the other person's video showing what their end result was like 'who did it best' sort of thing.
I just thought this could be a fun thing to do and I'm always looking for youtube friends since my channel is so new and I don't have any currently. If you're interested, have other ideas, or don't want to collab right now but still want to keep in contact that's cool too!

my instagram is audrey.ella
my youtube channel can also be found by looking up audreyel in the search bar, I don't know if my youtube link works on here or not. Thank you! :)

Clarissa O. & Emily G.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi Katie,

I believe you recently responded to me on one of my other threads, but we'd love to collab with you! Trust me, I know how it is to be small (because we still are small ;)). I love the idea of doing the no mirror makeup challenge. Let's plan this out! Feel free to email me directly at rougeaffair1@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Clarissa:bounce: