No Loger eligible for monetization due to duplication. What doe it mean?

AYOUB BLIDI

Reaction score
HI, I woke up to a mail from youtube titled "No longer eligible for monetization". Anyway, further checks I made revealed that the reason given by youtube is DUPLICATION.Please Read the statement below.

• Duplication
    In most cases, you can’t reupload someone else's content unless you get permission first. Remember: It's not enough to credit the content owner or state that "no copyright infringement is intended." Learn more about copyright and fair use

Here are some types of content that are subject to copyright:
    • Audiovisual works like TV shows and movies
    • Sound recordings and musical compositions
    • Visual and written works, including paintings, posters, articles and books
    • Dramatic works such as plays and musicals
    • Video games and computer software

I am however surprised because I create my contents myself. What is the way forward for me?. How do I detect the actual video(s) causing this because I have a month to reapply for monetization and I want to set things right before I do. THANK YOU.

Dewmonic Abyss

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
What was the type of content you made? Could you give an example? Because to me, this sounds very alarming. Would YouTube consider a commentary video or a gameplay video a duplication? They aren't very clear with their policy on Fair Use. And they even list 'video games and computer software' as something subject to copyright.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the networks / monetization forum. :)

AYOUB BLIDI

Reaction score
What was the type of content you made? Could you give an example? Because to me, this sounds very alarming. Would YouTube consider a commentary video or a gameplay video a duplication? They aren't very clear with their policy on Fair Use. And they even list 'video games and computer software' as something subject to copyright.
my content is Italian channel

AYOUB BLIDI

Reaction score
Like, you teach the Italian language? Or vlog at places in Italty? I'm not sure what you mean...
i make video about health en general all my content is 100/100 mine serach this keyword in youtube and you will found my channel
Se Soffri di Diabete,Perdita di Capelli,Cuore e Infiammazione Articolare,Prova Questo Frutto Potente

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
It would be much better if you simply link your channel to your profile. Searching a string of keywords like you've given will give thousands of results; many of which won't even be channels.

Or give us your channel name?