Channel Type
Musician
Think "vaseline" [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralph Mickey

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thanks this did help honestly alot! and ive tried to fix tht broken link it just wont work for me idk wat it is lol but i will definitly use what u have said to my advantage thanks again:)
Glad that helped.
About your link, I looked again and the first thing that comes to mind is to make sure you have the right checkbox clicked on your Personal Details main page. Half way down is this box: YouTube Channel URL Type: where you can choose your URL type. By the URL that's listed under your twitter account its channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCPnWzDfvw_A46v-9UyzvAjg

Maybe check that first and make sure the URL itself is correct.

Hazza

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

Finding video ideas for my channel has to be one of the hardest things of doing YouTube for me. What I would recommend for you is that you check out some of the 5 things videos. For example I did a 5 things everyone does video and that was comedy based. Check out these sorts of videos and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Hazza

TwoWords

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
When I'm struggling, I just start improvising stuff, then cut it down to what was funny - maybe re-record with that direction in mind, and then fine tune it. A bit like playing with Lego.