No flip screen!!!????

Kev74

Reaction score
Anyone vlog without a flipscreen? I use a canon sx530 hs and I love it. When I look at the lense I may be off for a quick sec but its easily noticed a a quick fix. When I chose this camera I was unsure of it not having a flip LCD screen. Cause everyone has them. So it seems. Let me know if anyone vlogs without a flip lcd and how it works for you. Thanx...:)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
When I bought my camera I made sure to by the one with the lcd screen, I like to look. Over at it before I record to make sure it’s in focus and it also lets me know when my battery is dying while I’m recording

Kev74

Reaction score
Yea..the flip screens are nice. But I feel that if you get comfortable enough with your camera, it just comes natural. That's just my opinion though..thanks for your feedback!! Enjoy!!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

AllofTheAbove

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Reviewer
Yes, there are people recording without them. I've never had one. Mostly, I haven't needed it, using my laptops native camera, and it can be a bummer using my old (huge) nikon without assurance they I'm in focus, but I've been doing fine without it. There are lots of us who haven't gotten our hands on a flip screen camera. Maybe one day, but I don't find it super necessary. When I do get one, though...I'm sure I'll be a happy camper.

Lisa McKown

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I vlog with both. My Lumix has a flip and I like being able to know exactly how I'm composing a shot. However, I also use GoPros and Nikon DSLR ... all the cameras have situations where they are the best choice.

Reactions: AllofTheAbove