No estimated earnings on Fullscreen

MattHanson1990

Reaction score
On 25 February 2019 I was part of the Machinima MCN but transitioned to Fullscreen. I now have 100k subs and getting hundreds of thousands of views per month. However, every time I check the dashboard for estimated earnings, it always says "It looks like we don't have any estimated earnings for you at this time. Check back soon?" Does this mean I'm not going to get paid for a while, or what's going on?

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
From what I heard if you getting money off of ads, its because people don't watch the ads long enough.

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
As you were previously linked to Machinima's CMS (Content Management System) and were transferred to Fullscreen's CMS, YouTube Analytics takes approximately a few days (or up to a week) to update. Thus, there's simply some delay. Fullscreen's dashboard pulls data from YouTube's API, so that is likely why you're seeing that notice on Fullscreen's dashboard.

It would be the same situation if you were to unlink from Fullscreen and join another MCN, the analytics would take time to update.

However, if it the issue persists longer than a week, I'd suggest reaching out to Fullscreen's support. Best of luck.