No ads showing on any of my video after approved for monetization, please help

VoltToys

Reaction score
Hi guys, my channel just got approved for monetization after channel review on 5/12/2019, and all the video has green money sign on it, and all ads format are enable, but none of my videos has ads show, any help will be appreciated, thank you.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Monetization means that the videos are eligible for ads. If there are no ads showing, it means that no advertisers have placed ads on your channel yet. The 12th is only a few days ago. You should perhaps wait a few days and then contact YT support if you are still concerned. :)

Reactions: markkaz

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I think is normal. This is just my opinion but I noticed that in the beginning you don't get that many ads, is as if YouTube needs time to trust your channel and will not give you all the ad space or will put that many ads. I noticed that with my channel, if you keep growing you should see more and more ads, specially during this season where many more companies are interested to pay for ad space.

VoltToys

Reaction score
thanks guys for the reply, I just got my ads today, took them 3 days.

GlobalDayz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Good Luck! My channel was demonetized few months ago & last week my videos were running ads & my adsense was up & running. I thought something miraculous happened but it was a short lived glitch :spin: