Nintendo Switch Video Ideas

gotylerm

Reaction score
Ok bois I need ideas.
Im trying to make a funny/comedy video about the nintendo switch, so if you all can give me some inspiration that would be awsome!

The Bomber Brigade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say grab a friend a play a multiplayer. My friend and I played Bomberman last night and recorded it and it turned out great. If you don't have that I would say just record whatever you have and make highlights of it. Just show all the funny moments that happen in your recording session.

fresh vibes.

Reaction score
People will watch your game plays if your funny enough, especially since you are one of the first people to have the Nintendo Switch. What most people don't understand is that more times than not people watch gameplay videos because:

1. The person playing the game is entertaining

2. See how to beat the game

The first is much more common than the latter. Honestly when it comes to channels that are about video games it has WAY more to do with your personality than what ideas you have.

I know that didn't help but since you are doing brand new games on a brand new console you don't have to have the most genius ideas.

freshvibes.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I moved this to the video ideas and planning forum. ^^

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Ok bois I need ideas.
Im trying to make a funny/comedy video about the nintendo switch, so if you all can give me some inspiration that would be awsome!
There is tasting cartridges from the switch that is popular right now. You could also weigh in on Nintendo's policy around dead pixels on new consoles not being considered a defect. Also, you could weigh in on playing one near an aquarium. All of these are hot topics right now.

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm not sure, but isn't Nintendo really strict about game play videos being uploaded to YouTube?

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
You know how everyone's licking the game cartridges? Yeah, well. Digest one. Take it to the next level for the views.

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I'm not sure, but isn't Nintendo really strict about game play videos being uploaded to YouTube?
They're wishy washy in my experience. I have a buddy who uploads Zelda gameplay regularly and once and a while he has to take a video down because of copyright claims.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
I made one about the Switch commercials so for something other than gameplay, you could try that. Or size comparison or weigh it or something else crazy