Nintendo now allows monetization.

I was not expecting this change in direction. It's good for all involved but is it too late for Nintendo...

I'm a little bit confused since I never read about Nintendo's Creator Program before.

Is it available for EVERYONE? or only official CC of Nintendo? If I understood correctly, as long as I follow those guidelines and upload some videos I should be totally fine, is this correct?

If the answer is everyone then this is absolutely awesome!

I'm a little bit confused since I never read about Nintendo's Creator Program before.

Is it available for EVERYONE? or only official CC of Nintendo? If I understood correctly, as long as I follow those guidelines and upload some videos I should be totally fine, is this correct?

If the answer is everyone then this is absolutely awesome!

The Nintendo Creators program is going bye bye (Finally) I guess it wasn't worth the labor or something they are just letting people use their stuff now within guidelines of course.

The Nintendo Creators program is going bye bye (Finally) I guess it wasn't worth the labor or something they are just letting people use their stuff now within guidelines of course.

That's absolutely amazing tbh! Really a good excuse to buy a Nintendo Switch IMO XDD
Sadly I cover other game but great to know this for the future

Back