NINTENDO FEVER!!

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey guys! here it is a brand new video never before seen by anyone!! this was just a random idea Danial had when we where talking about old school Nintendo so we decided to film this!

Comment/rate/share and subscribe if you enjoyed :D!!

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey guys! here it is a brand new video never before seen by anyone!! this was just a random idea Danial had when we where talking about old school Nintendo so we decided to film this!

Comment/rate/share and subscribe if you enjoyed :D!!

This was awesome man! HILARIUS! I love the different ways you tried to put the game in the NES. Your Dad at the end WAS f*****g AWESOME HAHAHAHA! f*****g loved it!

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This was awesome man! HILARIUS! I love the different ways you tried to put the game in the NES. Your Dad at the end WAS f*****g AWESOME HAHAHAHA! f*****g loved it!
haha Glad you enjoyed man!! the "suck it" at the end was totally Improv on his part we just told him to say whatever he said in Hindi but he added the suck it and we all just lost it hahaha Thanks for watching man!

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
haha Glad you enjoyed man!! the "suck it" at the end was totally Improv on his part we just told him to say whatever he said in Hindi but he added the suck it and we all just lost it hahaha Thanks for watching man!
lol I f*****g lost it too!

GuerrillaDayProject

Guerrilla Day Players
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
We were talking about old school Nintendo so we decided to film this!"

Looks like the trip down memory lane paid off; this is a great sketch. Only one classic move missing-- the double stacked cartridge. You really captured the frustration of playing with an old or new Nintendo Entertainment System. Nostalgia, plus one-up-manship, with an abusive father twist [[Spoilers: Loved the "Hit the remote on your head!" moment.]]
Looking forward to seeing more comedy from VahnChand Films.