Nintendo Copyright, Claims

RobQuickFire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi all does any1 know if Nintendo will ever stop claiming matched third party content on the videos I upload it's so annoying, after all every gamer plays it differently and there for it's a unique video I know this sounds dumb but just wondering if there is any news on this

KameeMC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
If it's copyrighted, then you can't legally use it. They probably won't stop. Try emailing them asking for permission.

unknown_user7464664647

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
No. They have every right to do what they're doing. They do have a new partnering program coming out where they'll split the revenue with the creator, but I don't know when that's coming into play.

RobQuickFire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
fair enough I do see why there doing it, I just don't think that Nintendo will make any friends by doing this but for me I love there games and will continue to post there gamplay but I just hope they don't change there policy and it ends getting my channel closed. thanks for the update shift[DOUBLEPOST=1403206458,1403206277][/DOUBLEPOST]
No. They have every right to do what they're doing. They do have a new partnering program coming out where they'll split the revenue with the creator, but I don't know when that's coming into play.
fair enough I do see why there doing it, I just don't think that Nintendo will make any friends by doing this but for me I love there games and will continue to post there gamplay but I just hope they don't change there policy and it ends getting my channel closed. thanks for the update shift

Jenny Lynne

"To live would be an awfully big adventure"
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Nintendo is very picky. Where as other companies may let you do the let's play videos, Nintendo is not as open to doing so.