Nintendo copyright bull

ProphetXeD

MWAH.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hasnt nintendo just said that gamers can now record and upload their games to youtube now? I swear i remember seeing a post about this a couple of days ago..

Its all about money bud, they are not making money out of us uploading videos of their games to youtube, so why should they allow it? Thats the way they see it anyways, but they dont see that if someone sees a game on one of their subscriptions and they like it and go buy it, isnt that producing revenue for nintendo? Money grabbing bastards.

WolfWraith

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
nintendo, sega, blizzard, warner bros are the game that kill Youtubers
Blizzard are perfectly fine with people using their content.... and they don't kill YouTubers lol Most YouTubers just avoid them, there's hundreds of publishers out there who I can give my money too so I'm not out of any content to make what so ever, it just so happens that some of the games I've really wanted to play fell under Sega, Nintendo & WB.
I can totally relate to buying games cheaper; I'm not really in a position to buy on release days. most of what I buy is months/even years old by the time I've got hold of it (unless it's a gift!). ;)
I actually think YouTube helps & teaches me to save money when it comes to games. Because back when I was about 16-22 I'd buy games day 1, I'd buy games like candy, I'd buy a few and finish 1 then work on another, problem was by the time I had finished the first 1 or the 2nd the 3rd or the 4th would have been cheaper had I traded in the 1st and waited. Since I usually purchase with intent to record I really only have need for 1 at a time, assuming I haven't purchased it on PC. That being said on a random note, there's a Steam Fall sale coming so I'll be grabbing some cheapys (if I can afford it) whether I can or can't LP them. lol

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Blizzard are perfectly fine with people using their content.... and they don't kill YouTubers lol Most YouTubers just avoid them, there's hundreds of publishers out there who I can give my money too so I'm not out of any content to make what so ever, it just so happens that some of the games I've really wanted to play fell under Sega, Nintendo & WB.

I actually think YouTube helps & teaches me to save money when it comes to games. Because back when I was about 16-22 I'd buy games day 1, I'd buy games like candy, I'd buy a few and finish 1 then work on another, problem was by the time I had finished the first 1 or the 2nd the 3rd or the 4th would have been cheaper had I traded in the 1st and waited. Since I usually purchase with intent to record I really only have need for 1 at a time, assuming I haven't purchased it on PC. That being said on a random note, there's a Steam Fall sale coming so I'll be grabbing some cheapys (if I can afford it) whether I can or can't LP them. lol
check blizzard claim post in the forum

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Designer, Animator, Other
._. I upload Zelda, Pokemon and even uploaded an old mario game and I haven't gotten any strikes so far .-.

Reactions: CynicalChinchilla
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter, Gamer, Commentator
._. I upload Zelda, Pokemon and even uploaded an old mario game and I haven't gotten any strikes so far .-.
I've also used Nintendo recordings and no hassles so far; was even cheeky and made a video last year about their proposals to claim videos - using Nintendo footage! :p

Reactions: Shendijiro

XiaoK

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i always wanted to ask you about your pokemon gameplay, you bought the capture card? haha

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
i always wanted to ask you about your pokemon gameplay, you bought the capture card? haha
Nop :/ is too pricy sooo I use an emulator for it but I do have the original games :)

Shendijiro

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Channel Type
emulator for 3ds? how how please teach me senpai...
Lol is called Desmune XD the only thing is you can't save your game like you normally would :p