Comedy Night Out Stories Collabs! Neep Youtubers ^^ (this isn't just comedy collabs!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetiagoaleixo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys! So I have a new Series on my Youtube Channel that is called "Night Out Stories" so I was talking with my friend Jonas Grancha, another Youtuber, about the fact that we leave in Portugal so we don't have many youtubers in here to do collabs with and how could we make collabs. So I thought about asking youtubers to join me on this new series!

If you want to join me on my new series you just have to message me here or on Youtube and then you do a video with your own Night Out Story, from wherever you are, and send it to me so I can edit a intro in and then a outro and put it up on my channel ^^

I really would love to have youtubers joining this series!

So if you want to join me just message me and let's make magic ^^

Jonas Grancha

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Guys! So I have a new Series on my Youtube Channel that is called "Night Out Stories" so I was talking with my friend Jonas Grancha, another Youtuber, about the fact that we leave in Portugal so we don't have many youtubers in here to do collabs with and how could we make collabs. So I thought about asking youtubers to join me on this new series!

If you want to join me on my new series you just have to message me here or on Youtube and then you do a video with your own Night Out Story, from wherever you are, and send it to me so I can edit a intro in and then a outro and put it up on my channel ^^

I really would love to have youtubers joining this series!

So if you want to join me just message me and let's make magic ^^
this is gonna be an awesome series if people collaborate :)

Reactions: thetiagoaleixo

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
N'aww I'm too young to have any night out stories yet. The closest thing i have is a "evening out" story where a paedophile chased me and my friends around my town.

thetiagoaleixo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
N'aww I'm too young to have any night out stories yet. The closest thing i have is a "evening out" story where a paedophile chased me and my friends around my town.
If you want to do a video for the series about that do it ^^ or if you have a funny "evening out" story that you think people could laugh or enjoy seeing do it too ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1388885708,1388885687][/DOUBLEPOST]
this is gonna be an awesome series if people collaborate :)
I'm waiting on your collaboration too ^^

Reactions: Jonas Grancha

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
If you want to do a video for the series about that do it ^^ or if you have a funny "evening out" story that you think people could laugh or enjoy seeing do it too ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1388885708,1388885687][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm waiting on your collaboration too ^^
Alright then. I can definitely do that. I shall start piecing together my thoughts for the video straight away![DOUBLEPOST=1388886213][/DOUBLEPOST]How long would you want the video to be ish? and would you like it as soon as possible?

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
Leaving the house at night or at all is a foreign concept to me.
Same with me most of the time. Recently however me and a friend have randomly decided to try to "Survive" at night in my town (It's full of 15 year old druggies threatening to "shank" eachother)

thetiagoaleixo

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The videos should be around 3 minutes :)
And please believe me when I say, you should go out more! I know being at home it's nice but you shouldn't let your life and all the experiences of it pass by!

Cay

Ytalks Reviewer
Reaction score
The videos should be around 3 minutes :)
And please believe me when I say, you should go out more! I know being at home it's nice but you shouldn't let your life and all the experiences of it pass by!
3 minutes? Perfect. I'm not sure how i'd make this story last too much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.