Comedy News Cast Collab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvisions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I've been wanting to do this video for a while and always have wanted to make it a collab unfortunately I haven't been able to find many people that are committed to working on it (#lame). Hopefully some of you that read this would like to be apart of this!

The idea is to have a very serious news anchor that loves his job(Me!), but everybody just goofs off.

I would like the camera quality to be all similar, so it needs to be a high def camera (I have a canon t3i just so you have an idea)

If interested leave a post I'll check out channels and pick out the best I suppose.

(Quick side note I'm re-doing the script so that will at least take a week)

Almost forgot to leave what the roles are.

-Phil Phillips News Reporter (Button down shirt w/tie, has something in his ear so he can communicate with station. Holding a microphone in his hand)
-Paul Johnson Movie Critic (wears a suit, nothing special) {Has a tv behind him, with the tv always off.}
-KATY Sanders Doctor (wears lab coat, and glasses) {In front of x-rays and has a big paper with a pie chart on it.}
-Brad Fischer Sports (Always has a cigarette in his ear can be a fake. Wears a suit no tie, top two buttons unbutton, no dress shoe just gym shoes.)
-James Brick Weather (wears glasses, as well as a suit hair is combed over.) {Stands in front of a green/blue screen with a bunch of furniture that builds a fort in front of him.}

~On a side note I did have this posted a long time ago just never had enough people that wanted to be awesome! So here is your chance to be awesome!~

unknown_user00282890246

Reaction score
ha! this sounds awesome, I'd love to join in on this.
I have a 1080p cannon camera. The sound can be a bit off sometimes, but I can use a special mic for your videos if you want :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sounds like a fun collab to do and to watch.

If you need a British male voice (no video) for anything (maybe a phone-in interview or something) then just ask. I have a good mic and audio quality.

Good luck :)

Calvisions

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry for the late reply it took me forever to find this, cause i don't know how to use this site.

ha! this sounds awesome, I'd love to join in on this.
I have a 1080p cannon camera. The sound can be a bit off sometimes, but I can use a special mic for your videos if you want :)
Sounds like a fun collab to do and to watch.
Totally would love to use you, not sure what part yet though.
If you need a British male voice (no video) for anything (maybe a phone-in interview or something) then just ask. I have a good mic and audio quality.

Good luck :)
I will look into the script so I can try to get something for you.

If you know any other youtubers that would want to be in a collab, I'll look for some others and I will keep in touch.

drewbie2403

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Vlogger
I'd definitely be interested in helping you out with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.