Newer Gaming youtube video

The Tales Of Zath

Reaction score
Hello my name is Zath and my youtube is The Tales of Zath
just started doing this out of hobby and to try to break my shyness and introvertness(is that a word?) my earlier videos are kinda bad i will admit that but i think im getting slightly better but any tips would be nice. My current vision of the channel is to do Challenge runs and hard games let's plays

a couple of notes and changes that im working on atm for my channel
-got a new mic so that takes place a few vids in
-working on custom thumbnails
-reducing vid length to 30ish mins

just looking to see if there is anything else i can do to help grow my channel

Cragcloud

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Zath :) I think you are doing the right thing - youtube can be a great way for personal growth and development. You are awesome! Keep going :)

Pinta77

Reaction score
Hello my name is Zath and my youtube is The Tales of Zath
just started doing this out of hobby and to try to break my shyness and introvertness(is that a word?) my earlier videos are kinda bad i will admit that but i think im getting slightly better but any tips would be nice. My current vision of the channel is to do Challenge runs and hard games let's plays

a couple of notes and changes that im working on atm for my channel
-got a new mic so that takes place a few vids in
-working on custom thumbnails
-reducing vid length to 30ish mins

just looking to see if there is anything else i can do to help grow my channel
Hey there. Yeah there is always more you can do to grow your channel.

So I took a quick look and it looks like you mostly play one specific game, which is totally fine. So your goal should be to get people who also enjoy that game to watch your videos. I noticed that most of your videos are simply just you playing. That's ok, but it's not going to help your videos get discovered, especially if someone else is making videos about the same game. However, if you made a video titles "how to do xyz in Warhammer 3", someone might be searching for that and find your video. And then maybe they're interested in more of your videos.

On a side note, as far as your thumbnails, (and this is just my opinion) I've always been turned off when the thumbnail has a number on it as if it's part of a series. I think "oh boy, that looks like a long series I don't have time for that." Once you have dedicated subscribers, maybe some people will be in for the full series, but personally, I think having videos that work independently of each other is a better approach. But that's just my opinion maybe I'm totally off on that one.