Vlog New Zealand anyone!?

Kieran Hedley Fitness

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Would LOVE to have a collab with someone in NZ! I'm based in Auckland but may be willing to make some trips... :D

I base myself around vlogging. Mainly fitness related content, but I range from cooking, to travelling, to nutrition, to lifestyle and I'll even game :) Think Casey Neistat but super amateur haha!

Let me know if you're keen and we can sort something out!

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Y2JayDoesAsia

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey dude, I live in Christchurch and do travel vlogs, my channel is fairly new but I already have over 100 videos as I've been editing and uploading a large amount of "backlog videos". I do annual travel in Asia as my fiancee is chinese, but also make travel vlogs anywhere else nearby, like NZ, Australia, and Singapore. Check out my channel "Y2Jay Does Asia" (also on facebook and twitter) and see if you think there's any crossover in what we do. I just subbed to you.

handsomeless

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi dude, me and my friends are starting a new channel. It's about traveling but it's not just traveling in general. it's also giving information to people about the places that we visit and all the information they needed. if you can travel to Indonesia and feel like you have the same passion with us and want to collab, give me a message. It would be great for audiences to have mix Asian and NZ in one video or channel and I mean not just on 1 video. but we collab continuously.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man, I really would like to collab with you. I'm a teenager and I really love fitness and vlogging, but I'm from Germany, so I hope for your respond