Request new yt channel graphics.

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Gamer, Other
Hello everyone! I’m here to request for a new icon and banner. Maybe a intro or outro. I’m just looking to change up my everything. Since it’s been a while. I mostly would prefer free , of course I always credit and such. Please contact me if you’re interested. I appreciate any help.

Okay, my channel name is ZaqLovesBooks.
I mostly do anything that catches my eyes and creativity in any form. Like writing, reading, video games, and such. I mostly like weird , and unique stuff.
my main colors are orange and teal.
The style, I would like is mystical, ethereal, experimental, glitchy , and such.

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hey there, could definitely do this job in return for monetary compensation, would you be interested in that?

Reactions: Zacklovesbooks

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Hey there, could definitely do this job in return for monetary compensation, would you be interested in that?
I would definitely be interested in that. Though i would have to first put money into my PayPal. Could you tell me a estimate of how much it would cost?

could you also give me some examples or anything as well This would be most helpful.

TriTonTGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Well, if you're interested I'd be willing to package it all together for roughly 50$, although I can do individual items, for a banner and logo, around 25-30$ asking, and for the outro/intro, another 30$, although I usually don't do intro's as they're not yet a strong point in my designs, I'm sure I could figure something decent out in after effects, do you have discord? If so, my discord is "TriTonTGaming#2537"

We will talk about this more on a better platform!

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
Okay! Yes I do have discord it’s ZaqLovesBooks#5047.

Zacklovesbooks

Reaction score
Channel Type
There's always Fiverr. Though, most would agree it's better to save up and get some quality work done ;-)
I know fiverr, mostly cause I was interested in freelancing myself.
Yeah....guess that it’ll be never I get my graphics. I’ll just stick to what I have. Since I’m broke and not getting any income . Oh well.

Asheykinsss

Reaction score
I can do profile pictures, banners, and thumbnails. I don’t charge anything over 10$. Just tell me which one(s) you want and I’ll reply with possible pricing then we can go further there :).