Comedy [NEW YOUTUBERS] Looking for feedback on videos and willing to give feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoheiKoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This thread is for youtube users to get feedback on their content and give feedback to other people's content.

princessofarizona

Reaction score
This thread is for youtube users to get feedback on their content and give feedback to other people's content.
enjoyed your channel. earphone struggle is too true lol[DOUBLEPOST=1466203634,1466203411][/DOUBLEPOST]
getting some feedback would be great :)
i liked how your videos felt personal. good job![DOUBLEPOST=1466203720][/DOUBLEPOST]feedback or tips would be appreciated

Reactions: KoheiKoon

Zoe Veitch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
enjoyed your channel. earphone struggle is too true lol[DOUBLEPOST=1466203634,1466203411][/DOUBLEPOST]

i liked how your videos felt personal. good job![DOUBLEPOST=1466203720][/DOUBLEPOST]feedback or tips would be appreciated
content is good and entertaining. maybe talk a little louder and be more energetic and excited, it'll get the viewers more engaged and excited

Reactions: princessofarizona

odog318

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
check out my channel "O.A.K.K Production", skit based comedy , would love feedback! just worked on a new skit called "If life was rigged like the NBA" today.

princessofarizona

Reaction score
check out my channel "O.A.K.K Production", skit based comedy , would love feedback! just worked on a new skit called "If life was rigged like the NBA" today.
nice skits with funny ideas. maybe work on the lighting and audio (i know i need to aswell, its not easy). content wise good stuff.

fastdounut

Reaction score
Your Bae doesn't text back movie was funny. Check my videos out too when you get a chance. Only thing I could suggest is just getting a better mic so there isn't much of a hiss in the audio.

Reactions: KoheiKoon
Status
Not open for further replies.