Beauty/Makeup New Youtuber

glamouraddict

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Everyone, i have started my Youtube Channel this month. I mainly do creative makeup. If you like glitter and bright colors then make sure check out my work. My channel link is working now. Just uploaded a new video too. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will enjoy it here!
Where are you from? How old are you? What made you go into youtube? What do you do besides youtube?
Good luck with your channel, and if you need anything, just ask! Your channel link doesn´t work though, there´s a topic here on how to fix it!

Reactions: glamouraddict

Nikki120113

YTTalk's Cookie Pizza
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Other
Hey there! Welcome to YTtalk :D
Oh wow soo glittery haha i absolutely love glitter but my gosh is it a pain to clean up lol
Hope you like it here & good luck with everything :D

Reactions: ColletteisaBear

glamouraddict

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I'm from Australia. I'm self taught makeup artist and have been doing alot of different makeup designs for last 1 year. My bf suggested that i should do videos since i'm so passionate about my makeup.Thanks Swedish Traveller for letting me know about my channel link, I've fixed it. Its working now. Check out my channel. Thanks Nikki lol yes its difficult to clean up glitter but its worth it the way it looks on my eyes hehe. I've subbed to you Nikki #344 subscriber is me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler