Gaming New YouTuber/Streamer Looking for long time friends!

BadPixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my name is Jack, or BadPixel71 (twitch and youtube) I'm 25 and from the UK and looking to forge friendships and long time friends (ngl IRL I have none)

I am looking for people who are looking to play a wide variety of games, who are committed to their channel on youtube and/or twitch and is looking to mainly have fun!

Games I play

X-Plane 11
Euro Truck Sim 2
GTA 5
Rainbow Six Siege
CS:GO
Rocket League
Minecraft
Sea of Thieves
GMOD
Apex Legends

Warframe
Overwatch
Cards Against Humanity
UNO
Stick Fight
Skribble.io
Monopoly

...AND Plenty more via steam and other launchers, and I can always buy games if I do not have it!

Requirements

Age: No age requirement, as long as you are mature, I'm 25 so I expect mature people.
Audio: YouTube/Stream ready, no need to get a professional setup, but as long as you can be heard and its clear, thats fine with me.
PC or Console?: For now I am strictly a PC player, but later in the year (August/Sept) I should be expanding to PS4.
Timezone: Ideally UK or EU time, but if you're from say the US or AUS, I can work with it, if you can.
Discord: Yes, I have my own discord server for recording and streaming, so we can use that.

If this seems like the gig for you, and you want in, please add my discord tag BadPixel#0971 and we can chat a bit more!

Last edited:

Select Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm up for this, But i cant find your discord when i search it