New Youtube Survey

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Has anyone taken the Survey that is on the dashboard page?
Seems to be heavily weighted towards satisfaction and monetisation.
Does everyone have it or have they just put it out to the people they will be de monetising on the 17th?

Reactions: Childrenstvfunny

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I got a notification for a survery about analytics. Is that the one you're talking about?

BrettMikaluk

Uniquely Awesome Since 1997
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I haven't seen a survey yet?

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got a notification for a survery about analytics. Is that the one you're talking about?
It just says "Help us make YouTube better for creators! We want to know how you really feel. Don't hold back! Take the survey"
It is slightly about analytics but more about monetisation. Just makes me wonder if they are trying to gauge the outrage that the new rules are causing.
Both of my channels have the link and neither would qualify under the new rules. I'm just wondering if it's gone to everyone or just the ones effected.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
It just says "Help us make YouTube better for creators! We want to know how you really feel. Don't hold back! Take the survey"
It is slightly about analytics but more about monetisation. Just makes me wonder if they are trying to gauge the outrage that the new rules are causing.
Both of my channels have the link and neither would qualify under the new rules. I'm just wondering if it's gone to everyone or just the ones effected.
Sounds like they're adapting the survey to the channel. Mine didn't mention monetization at all but it asked me how often I checked analytics and then how satisfied I was about the "exposure" my channel gets. It then asked me how I defined "exposure" (views, subs, etc?)

The BBQ Chef

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That does sound like it's tailored then. They did ask about analytics (which I have to say I like very much) but it was heavy with monetisation, creator education videos and had I seen this feature, that feature.

nad

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I had the same survey as @Crown.
Best question was "The purpose of this question is to assess your attention to wording. For this question, please select "Moderately satisfied".
I was like wtf^^

Reactions: Crown

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yup. Answered it as honestly as I could. I figure that's the only way they'll pay attention.

iGM

That Scottish Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have yet to gain access to any kind of survey on either of my channels, one being significantly bigger than my other?
Perhaps they are restricting it to size and/or niche too?