New Youtube Layout?

babyteeth4

Taking over the world... ...one kid at a time!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I don't care for it either, it's too big for the screen. Is there a way to make it go back to the old way?

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I reverted back to the old style. A lot of things didn't work in the new layout (links, sub buttons in my case). and it took a LOT longer for videos and text to load.

Varlais Alata

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I love the new layout, especially the dark theme, but it's been going on and off for the past 9 months for me tho. I wish they would just stick to it already, idk why my yt does this, but I hope they make up their mind soon, unless it's just a glitch, my friends in the uk (and some in america) said theirs is like that 24/7, I want mine to stay like that ugh!!!

videoeditgr

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I goes similar to Google+ layout I guess.

Like it or not doesn't matter, many times in forums that I stayed for years layout and functions(sometime) changed
and people adepted to it. My problem is that descriptions and other things will be different,
e.g. three rows of short description and I have to rearrange text to show the info I want to show... :(

nevertheless I liked it. I always try to accept changes :)

Reactions: ArtesVives

ArtesVives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I goes similar to Google+ layout I guess.

Like it or not doesn't matter, many times in forums that I stayed for years layout and functions(sometime) changed
and people adepted to it. My problem is that descriptions and other things will be different,
e.g. three rows of short description and I have to rearrange text to show the info I want to show... :(

nevertheless I liked it. I always try to accept changes :)
I don't think we have a choice. It's optional for now but it will be "it" soon. I will adapt when I have to..for now, I stay in the old format :p

Reactions: videoeditgr