Gaming New YouTube Gaming Group: Need members!

Tim Ott

Reaction score
Name: Tim Ott

YouTube channel: VanammanChogall

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): I plan on recording Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm (when it is allowed), and I am thinking about doing a series with the Portal games as well as any other games I happen to acquire on steam and would like to show the community.

If you have a console, which one(s)?: I have both an Xbox360 and a PS3, but I do not have any capture software for them and only play console exclusives on them.

What quality do you usually record at?: I typically record videos at 1080p with FRAPS and at 720p if they are uploaded from my Twitch.tv account.

Age?: 23 (about to turn 24 soon)

TimeZone: Central Standard Time(CST)

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): USA

What Microphone do you use?: I use my Logitech G35 headsets built in microphone for now.

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): I use FRAPS to record.

When did you join YouTube?: I joined YouTube about 3 years ago but have only recently began to upload content.

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 6 as of now and looking to grow that further

Why do you want be part of us?: I feel that being a part of this group is a great way to not only build up a viewer base, but also build up relationships within the YouTube community. Making connections and networking is a very powerful way to do both of these things because not only will you benefit from more views, but you will also find fun people to collaborate with which leads to more fun.

Anything else you'd like to add?: I am incredibly new to this side of YouTube so any advice on the best way to do things or any constructive criticism is welcomed and greatly appreciated.

coolio990066

Reaction score
Name:Drake

YouTube channel:drakeborowski

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?):pc and any titles

If you have a console, which one(s)?:xbox one and 360

What quality do you usually record at?:720p 60 fps can do 1080p 60 fps

Age?:14

TimeZone:8:00

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?):u.s.a south carolina and michigan

What Microphone do you use?:a turtle beach its not to bad of quality

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?):shadow play fraps and bandicam

When did you join YouTube?:about a year ago with a friend on a different channel

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?):I had about 120 but I had to make a new one so I have 3 now :(

Why do you want be part of us?:because I dont know many people that game on pc

Anything else you'd like to add?:my skype is draknoro if you need to contact me

Nfp12345

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Name: Nic

YouTube channel: Nic8U4Lunch

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): Both Console and PC games, and I like to record lots of different games for content variation

If you have a console, which one(s)?: Xbox360

What quality do you usually record at?: 1080p console and PC

Age?: 13

TimeZone: Central Standard Time

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): Canada

What Microphone do you use?: Blue Nessie

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): I use Bandicam for PC and an Elgato HD CC for console

When did you join YouTube?: Just recently started four months ago ish but I haven't kept count.

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): On this day,(November 12th) I have 104 subs.

Why do you want be part of us?: To gain some viewers to my channel and to have fun.

Contact info:

Email: nprystar3@gmail.com

CautiousCrowe

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Chris

YouTube channel:
CautiousCrowe

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): I try to get into the big titles that are releasing that year, however, I also have a load of fun diving into lesser known indie titles to try and unearth some potentially great games as well.

If you have a console, which one(s)?: Currently only have the pc I built, am considering a ps4 in the future

What quality do you usually record at?: Depends on the game, more higher demanding games I usually stick with 720p

Age?: 22

TimeZone: EST

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): US east coast

What Microphone do you use?: Audio Technica ATR 2500

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Fraps for the most part

When did you join YouTube?: My first video was uploaded on may 22

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 138

Why do you want be part of us?: I have been a part of a few gaming groups before, it's insane how much fun you can get out of the most ridiculous games if you have the right people, recently a lot of the members of my previous group have become busy with life (ikr like who has one of those?) so I am currently searching for a group to rekindle that fun and excitement of simply waking up and knowing you're gonna have a day full of laughs.

Anything else you'd like to add?: I am usually available more during the nights, I don't work very many hours as my profession doesn't allow it, however, when I do work it's almost always morning hours and almost never for more than 4 a day.

jomo111222

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Jonas Mortensen

YouTube channel: MilitaryPotato

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): I'm going to play PC. The games i'm going to play is anywhere from RTS to FPS and indie

If you have a console, which one(s)?: I've got a Playstation 3

What quality do you usually record at?: 1080p

Age?: 15

TimeZone: GMT +1

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): Denmark

What Microphone do you use?: Logitech G35 (headset)

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): I'm using OBS

When did you join YouTube?: Because of my love for games.

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): I actually startet my channel two days ago. So i've only got 2 subs

Why do you want be part of us?: I would be really nice tyo be a part of a community where you can meat other people to make videos and such with

Anything else you'd like to add?: You rock

Scylla Games

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Steve Fischer

YouTube channel: Scylla Games

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): PC, basically anything. Just no horror games yet, because I don't have a good facecam.

If you have a console, which one(s)?: none

What quality do you usually record at?: 1080p

Age?: 20

TimeZone: GMT +1

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): Luxembourg

What Microphone do you use?: Currently Logitech something, but I will have my blue snowball in 1 week

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Nvidia Shadow Play

When did you join YouTube?: 13/09/2014

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 4 -.-'

Why do you want be part of us?: I think it might be nice be part of a community of gaming youtuber with whom I could collab and maybe make some new freinds :p

Anything else you'd like to add?: I don't think so

II_OwndU_II

Reaction score
Name: Pieter (pronounced peter in english)

YT channel: Haven't started it up yet (that's why I'm looking for people to play with), but will be named OwndGoesGaming

What do I plan on recording ? Console, funny gameplay, nothing too serious
What game titles ? Far Cry 4, Battlefield 4, LittleBigPlanet, GTA V,Dying Light, CoD: BO2 (for trolling ofcourse), I have more games which I do't play frequently but would want to record.

My consoles: PS3 and PS4

What quality ? 1080p as much as possible. It sometimes tends to be lower on PS3 due to the AV cables.

Age ? 14, turning 15 july 4th

Timezone: GMT+1

Where am I from ? Belgium

What microphone do I use ? Samson meteor mic

What Capture Card do I use : Avermedia C285 game capture HD II

When did I join YouTube ? As stated above, my channel hasn't started yet. I have been watching other youtubers for a long time, though. They were my inspiration to start YouTube myself.

Subscriber base: Again, since the channel hasn't started yet, none.

Why do I want to be part of you ? I am looking for other YouTubers who like to make funny videos and don't play too seriously. This seems a good place to start.

Anything else I'd like to add: If I get denied because I don't have a channel yet, I completely understand that. Happy YouTubing ;)

RattlidgeGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Name: Daniel Rattlidge

YouTube channel: RattlidgeGaming

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): PC or Xbox 360, any types of games, from big hitters (fifa/CoD etc) to random/indie/flash games.

If you have a console, which one(s)?: Xbox 360

What quality do you usually record at?: 1080p for xbox, 720 for pc

Age?: 18

TimeZone: GMT

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): UK

What Microphone do you use?: Blue Snowball

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Fraps/Elgato Game Capture HD

When did you join YouTube?: Recently! less than a week ago.

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 18.

Why do you want be part of us?: I'm looking for people to collab with and help out with videos, to produce entertaining and funny content and to grow all of our channels.

Anything else you'd like to add?: I can't rap. Or beatbox. Sorry.