Gaming New YouTube Gaming Group: Need members!

PoisonousAvacado

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Adam

YouTube channel: PoisonousAvacado

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): I record minecraft (PC), and commentaries of COD Ghosts

If you have a console, which one(s)?: Xbox 360

What quality do you usually record at?: 720p i can easily make it 1080p

Age?: 14

TimeZone: Eastern Time Zone
(UTC-05:00)

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): USA

What Microphone do you use?: Blue Yeti

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Camtasia/Fraps/Dxtory for PC, Happauge HDPVR for console. (Getting and elgato soon!)

When did you join YouTube?: December 9, 2012

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 434

Why do you want be part of us?: I think even though you guys are small now. A couple guys like me and bigger. Can grow this comunity fast. I think it will benefit everyone and give me a chance to meet some new youtube friends.

Anything else you'd like to add?: I love youtube lol.

William Quigley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Will

YouTube channel: Sploopz

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): PC (Possibly Console) Games: Garrys Mod, GTA, Random Indie Games, Mods, and possibly Minecraft.

If you have a console, which one(s)?: Xbox 360

What quality do you usually record at?: 1080p

Age?: 16

TimeZone: Eastern US/Canada

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): 'MERICA

What Microphone do you use?: Sennheisher PC 350 or Blue snowball

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Happaguage HD

When did you join YouTube?: last year but never really felt the urge to upload without a group

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 340

Why do you want be part of us?: Why because we all benefit for partnering up, and playing most games is no fun by yourself.

Anything else you'd like to add?: Nothing really. Hope do talk to you soon.

THEGamer Tyler

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: tyler (i use ty)

channel: ty'sgameplays HD

games: i record scribblenauts gmod minecraft tf2 portal tactical intervention...etc BUT i hate gta

consoles: xbox 360 and pc

quality: its unacceptable if its not 720p or higher

timezone: eastern us

mic: guitar hero mic but it sounds rlly good (if u need proof look up my channel)

recording: fraps and i COULD be getting an elgato game capture HD

when i joined: about a month ago

sub base: five

why i want to join: i want to have a huge youtube community, where i (or we) can play with fans and have community live streams

anything else: i am good with making music, i use fl studio 10, and i am good with intros and outros and im perfectly fine with being made fun of :D

xXStupidTurtleXx

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Jade
YouTube channel: xXStupidTurtleXx
What do you plan on recording? I record on PC and I plan to record stuff like Minecraft, Garry's Mod, LoL and maybe some vindictus, but I am willing to record anything.
If you have a console, which one(s)?: I have none

What quality do you usually record at?: 720p
TimeZone:UTC/GMT +10 hours i think
Where are you from?: Australia, NSW
What Microphone do you use?: I have a headset whihc has a mircrophone attached Logitech USB Headset H390

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Depedning on The game I use Camtasia 8 or Bandicam
When did you join YouTube?: Jan 14, 2013
Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 23 :)
Why do you want be part of us?: Because I just want to play games so people will have something to watch and to help you gain more subscribers and views so this channel can actually lastand finally to have fun :)
Anything else you'd like to add?: I like turtles :3

Templurgaming

Reaction score
Name: Breno

YouTube channel: Templurgaming

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?):consule

If you have a console, which one(s)?:ps3

What quality do you usually record at?:1080

Age?:15

TimeZone:eastern

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?):USA

What Microphone do you use?:razor MIC and ps3 bluetooth

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?):elgato

When did you join YouTube?:about 4 months ago

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?):112

Why do you want be part of us?:I want to be part of a crew that I can make video and have fun with.

Anything else you'd like to add?: nah

Frostyforrest101

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Stuart Frost

YouTube channel: Frostyforrest101

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?)PC. Garry'sMod,TF2, Blacklight Retribution, Chivalry: Midevil Warfare, The Hidden: source.
If you have a console, which one(s)?:

What quality do you usually record at?: got a new recording software to beable to record in 720p

Age?: 14

TimeZone: central

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): US

What Microphone do you use?: mic attached to my Teknmotion headset. Might get an AT2035

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Bandicam

When did you join YouTube?: about a year ago i had an account that was deleted. This account is only 3 months old.

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): sadly, 3.

Why do you want be part of us?: so that I can collaborate with other youtubers around my age and to just make others laugh

Anything else you'd like to add?: skype name: Frost Crow (favorite bird and part of m.n)
Steam name: Frostyforrest101
Im availible from 4:40 P.M.to 9:00 P.M central time (5:40 to 10:00 EST) because of studies, school, and my active life.

Last edited:

GameTorials

Reaction score
Hello! Mike here! Loving the Applications guys! Contact our Skype and I'll be able to assist you all! Thanks for all the applications thus far!

Mike,

GameTorials Content Manager

Chaz

Just a sk8r gurl (or a gamer dude)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Chaz

YouTube channel: TheAlmightyChazzle

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): A lot of PC games (I own over 100)

If you have a console, which one(s)?: 360 but I have no recording software for it

What quality do you usually record at?: 1080 p

Age?: 15... and a half

TimeZone: Central Standard Time

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): Illinois in the US

What Microphone do you use?: Blue Snowball

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?):
Fraps
When did you join YouTube?:
Last year but starting making videos this summer
Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?):
Why do you want be part of us?:
I want to have a group of people who love recording and making content as much as I do.
Anything else you'd like to add?:
I enjoy working with others and making people laugh at first in videos with others I may be quiet but open up afterwards. I also do 5 different series on my channel and am thinking about adding another one later.

SirNumnut

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: SirNumnut

YouTube channel: SirNumnut

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): PC, umm, Horror games, multiplayer games and I would also like to start playing survival games like Rust, and DayZ (when they finally decide to release the damn standalone :\ ). It can always be a ton of fun though :D.

If you have a console, which one(s)?: Xbox 360 (although I don't record console gameplay)

What quality do you usually record at?: 1080p on the PC since last week (Got a new beastly computer)

TimeZone: GMT +2 (PST +10 I think)

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): ZA

What Microphone do you use?: Fatal1ty Gaming Headset

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): Fraps on PC, Audacity for Audio. I don't record on console.

When did you join YouTube?: October 2013

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 70

Why do you want be part of us?: I would like to make more friends so I can play games with more people :) I basically want more youtube friends ;)

Anything else you'd like to add?: I'm looking for a fun time. Yup. Cya guys around ;)

JacobofArabia

Them 4 YTTalkers
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Name:

YouTube channel: TheM4Gamerz

What do you plan on recording?(Console, PC, what game titles?): Indie games (horror and non horror), Gmod, and generally any game I can mess around on and have fun :D

If you have a console, which one(s)?: N/A

What quality do you usually record at?: 720p to 1080p depends how easy the game is to run :)

TimeZone: UK

Where are you from? (Examples: US? UK? Etc?): Lincolnshire

What Microphone do you use?:A turtle beach headset but, I'll be getting the Blue Snowball very soon :)

What recorder do you use? (If on Console what Game Capture Card do you use?): FRAPS moving on to Dxtory

When did you join YouTube?: 2 years ago, active 1 year

Subscriber base? (How many subscribers do you have currently?): 162

Why do you want be part of us?: Because I would like to collab with more people and get our channel out there :)

Anything else you'd like to add?: This is my happy face ----> :)