Gaming New Youtube Gamer Looking To Grow Together..

Thundergaming

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi...If you looking at this post...seriously I need help:biggrin:...

28 From Malaysia...

I have been streaming at youtube a few weeks, I found out my stream and video is zero views...No body look at It...

If you are a Pro or just getting started and would like to collaborate together... Please hit me up

livestreamingthunder@gmail.com
Also can PM me In this forum

I got a few games on my PC now...

-PUBG MOBILE Emulator (I Know What I'm Doing)
-Apex Legends ( Sucks...If Collaborate I Can Train It UP)
-Fortnite ( Haven't Play Before....If Collaborate I Can Train It UP)

Sincerely and Seriously Looking For Person Who Want to Grow Their Gaming Careers... If You Found This Post Stupid Or Anythings Wrong Feel Free To f**k Me Up...In This Case, Will Let Me Know What I'm Doing Wrong And Improve It...

A3qt

Reaction score
Yeah I could do a collab on Fortnite if you want to collab add my epic it’s Ycdaog bad

Reactions: Thundergaming

ShadeEvade

Reaction score
Hey there! im starting out on youtube looking to record some Apex/ i'm not the best but looking to get better! I do have pubg mobile but dont think i can emulate it

gamestack

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there! im starting out on youtube looking to record some Apex/ i'm not the best but looking to get better! I do have pubg mobile but dont think i can emulate it
Of course it can be emulated in a PC, just download the official emulator to get started, if you like to play in the device, then use screen recorder.

ShadeEvade

Reaction score
Same here, i'm thinking of making a collab for my next video but i don't have alot of games. And i'm not beeing able to record apex really well don't know why, but i'm looking into it, if anyone is interested you can contact me.
My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2PC6AI1IgOcIzgfcC5YCw
I've subb
Of course it can be emulated in a PC, just download the official emulator to get started, if you like to play in the device, then use screen recorder.
I could potentially screen record pubg mobile if thats the case!