Hot Topic New YouTube end screen **all discussion here**

GamingwithNick

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Are any of you excited for this new feature? I personally feel like it is a simple and easy way to add video links to the end of your videos. I'm too lazy to make and edit in a video card for every video since I upload daily and a my avg view length is around 2-3 minutes (majority doesn't make it to the end of video) so it could be a moot point. BUT the few that do watch the entire video might be most likely to subscribe or click one of the end screen videos.

Your thoughts?

UltimateKirbyBoi

Certified Sorta Cool Guy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian
Do you mean those circular channel link buttons and the large video cards?
If so, then yes I'm so excited for them. They're simple and less cheesy than making your own end card.

MidKnight

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
It's completely dicked me over, cause I don't know how to use it, the video I usually run at the end is just covered by a picture with the audio just being random now, and the subscribe thing is too big any way to shrink it?

Reactions: IftiBashir

GucciCarry

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I just noticed this feature earlier today and I was like wtf haha

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I just saw the feature activated on my channel, so it's going to be on my upload tomorrow. I'm interested in seeing how well it works for me.

SuperNintendudez

Reaction score
It looks like a very cool feature! We're probably going to adjust our outro to make it fit nicely, so starting soon we'll try and use it also. It's one good thing Youtube has started up recently!

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for pointing this out - I will have a gander later myself.

Reactions: wasabiroots

Conso1727

Pizza pasta mandolino videogiochi
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
If it's true, that's great. What country you are in? If I recall, many features are often tested in a few selection of countries before being added everywhere

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah I saw it yesterday as well, too bad I already had my new video still with a static video endbox and subscribebox in the screen and didn't want to go back, edit it out and re-upload.Happy at least that it's finally here, will help to gain subscribers more quickly this way!