New Youtube Couple averaging 5 subscribers a day!

Bobby and Emily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, recently we have been averaging 5 subscribers a day, is there any way I can increase that? I feel like we have good content, and more is coming. I have considered using youtube ads as a way but wanted to get your thoughts first.

Commoncentsmike

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey guys, recently we have been averaging 5 subscribers a day, is there any way I can increase that? I feel like we have good content, and more is coming. I have considered using youtube ads as a way but wanted to get your thoughts first.
Honestly 5 a day in the beginning doesn't seem that bad at all. Just keep doing what you're doing at it will increase!

Reactions: Bobby and Emily

Loki Doki

Gaming Nerd and SEO Guru
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
5 a day average over the course of two weeks is great, but its 2 weeks. thats nothing. you should not even be looking at numbers right now. you should be concentrating on making good videos and building up a good channel base of 20-30 videos

Reactions: Bobby and Emily

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the Review's/feedback thread because it is very channel-specific. ^_^

Reactions: Crown

Bobby and Emily

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
5 a day average over the course of two weeks is great, but its 2 weeks. thats nothing. you should not even be looking at numbers right now. you should be concentrating on making good videos and building up a good channel base of 20-30 videos
Thank you very much!!

Reactions: Loki Doki

AriannasHouse

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I agree with what others have said. Your growth rate so early seems great. Just keep plugging away.

As far as the ads go, I don't know that I'd recommend it. I did it a few times to test and while it definitely helps increase views it doesn't seem to translate into subscribers. Or it could just be my channel sucks lol. Maybe others have had more luck.