Request New Youtube Banner

GameCache

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I'm new to you tube and would really appreciate it if someone could help me out creating some channel art (preferably for free, i can pay in YTTalks cash but im not sure how much it would be). My artistic talents are limited as you can see from my current youtube channel art, and none of the banners i create look professional what so ever. Thank You...

Last edited:
Reactions: Clawmax

Lloydo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I suppose we could start by asking what sort of banner you would like? Any ideas at all? I made a very simple and basic one for my new channel. Not linked on my name however it was just a basic four picture collage with my name over it

GameCache

Reaction score
I suppose we could start by asking what sort of banner you would like? Any ideas at all? I made a very simple and basic one for my new channel. Not linked on my name however it was just a basic four picture collage with my name over it
I was looking for something simple to be honest, just something that looks cool, sticks to a black and white colour theme. Nothing too fancy just something that looks better than I currently have because it doesn't look professional at all.

Clawmax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I could create a good quality Banner for £3 - Follow me on Twitter and DM me - @OrangeJuiceTech

Reactions: GameCache

Sladee

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I was looking for something simple to be honest, just something that looks cool, sticks to a black and white colour theme. Nothing too fancy just something that looks better than I currently have because it doesn't look professional at all.
Haha I got you, hit me up on twitter @JasonSupremee in a direct message, I can send you the finished product there :)

Last edited: