Gaming New Year, New Search (Seeking folks for a gaming group/podcast)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
It's a New Year and thus it is a new recruitment drive for our established gaming group. We’re still looking for reliable, non-toxic candidates who have an immense passion for playing a lot of various video games extensively, and contributing to gaming podcasts since we’re looking for more co-hosts who like to have fun in the long term.

Here’s our list of what we want and don’t want in the process of looking for more cool candidates who can find a home with us:

What we don’t want:
1. Toxicity and uncivilized arguments. Just no.

2. Oversensitivity to crude humor, degenerate jokes and offensive language.

3. People not being serious about the inquiries. Waste of time to want to try this out only to say no or not respond later so it goes without saying…serious inquiries only otherwise you’ll be skipped over.

4. Monetary compensation and trying to gain subscribers only. If the words “free”, “chemistry” and “looking for unique discussions in gaming and comics over channel growth” isn’t what you’re looking for then I cannot help you.

5. No lurkers. If you’re not talkative then it’s not even worth contacting me. Just being honest.

What we do want: +A decent mic, decent internet and a decent vocal range. Doesn’t have to be a professional setup, we just need to hear you loud and clear.

+People willing to have flexible weekends if we do podcast content. We usually do things biweekly on weekends, there is also a schedule to keep everyone informed as well.

+Laid back, talkative, fun individuals who loves talking to others.

+European and North American content creators since we cater to both regions in terms of content.

+A firm knowledge of video game news and consoles on the market since obviously. (OPTIONAL: Knowing about comics, comic book movies and anime is a plus. We also have a comic book podcast about DC and Marvel movies as well.)

Extra info: That’s about it really. If you fit any of the positives and less of the negatives then DM me and we’ll try to work things out over discord. I have a public Discord link so it's very easy for people to converse if things work out. Once again just DM me and we'll go from there but heed the rules please. Serious inquiries only.

Reactions: themarcel

LostTrigger

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey i'd love to be on a podcast if you'd have me.

- gaming channel
- played on almost every system and follow every system
- into alot of tech
- pretty chill and laid back
- blue yeti/razer kraken for mic
- america
- dont read comics but have seen all the movies and watch alot of comic book videos
- favorite anime this season was maybe made in abyss or kakeguri lol
- can for the most part record whenever

Last edited:

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello im very interested here is my discord Appleman#4799

DocTheDuck

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey I'm down
discord: Doc#6720

Denonu

Reaction score
I am kind of late with things but I am interested. I am serious youtuber thats been doing youtube for over 9 years and have 3 channels but really active on 2 of them. I am into all the things you mentioned above and as far as youtube goes I am mostly into gaming videos, let's plays and commentaries. Recently I have been looking to branch out on youtube and have even reached on here a couple times but usually only find people who aren't serious or who only upload twice every 6 months. I am very mature (34), have the weekends off, and have or can get most games. I usually play tons of stuff outside and am also willing to play/talk about things outside of my normal comfort zone. As far as my setup goes I have a professional setup with top notch equipment so no worries there.

I am unsure of how to link a channel on here but if you search (Denonu) on youtube you can find my channels with any issues. I have way too many videos on youtube for it not to show up lol

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
id be interested in being a part of this. Add me on Discord and we can chat about it Browny #3873
From the UK
PC Gamer
Good range of different games

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
hey i'd love to be on a podcast if you'd have me.

- gaming channel
- played on almost every system and follow every system
- into alot of tech
- pretty chill and laid back
- blue yeti/razer kraken for mic
- america
- dont read comics but have seen all the movies and watch alot of comic book videos
- favorite anime this season was maybe made in abyss or kakeguri lol
- can for the most part record whenever
Is there a way I can get into contact with you to talk about this more if you're still active? I haven't signed in, in awhile but I did DM you on Twitter asap and I liked your channel/attitude. Let's talk shop sometime on Discord or Twitter.

My Discord is Renegade Operative#5306[DOUBLEPOST=1521856653,1521855797][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am kind of late with things but I am interested. I am serious youtuber thats been doing youtube for over 9 years and have 3 channels but really active on 2 of them. I am into all the things you mentioned above and as far as youtube goes I am mostly into gaming videos, let's plays and commentaries. Recently I have been looking to branch out on youtube and have even reached on here a couple times but usually only find people who aren't serious or who only upload twice every 6 months. I am very mature (34), have the weekends off, and have or can get most games. I usually play tons of stuff outside and am also willing to play/talk about things outside of my normal comfort zone. As far as my setup goes I have a professional setup with top notch equipment so no worries there.

I am unsure of how to link a channel on here but if you search (Denonu) on youtube you can find my channels with any issues. I have way too many videos on youtube for it not to show up lol

Yo man, sorry for the delay. I rarely log into here but I saw your channel. You have a really great setup, carefree too. Jokes and some informative help with the Monster Hunter let's plays which shows you're pretty much good meeting some of these requirements. I'd like to schedule a meeting on Discord if you're down for it still. My tag is Renegade Operative#5306[DOUBLEPOST=1521856744][/DOUBLEPOST]
id be interested in being a part of this. Add me on Discord and we can chat about it Browny #3873
From the UK
PC Gamer
Good range of different games
Sounds good Browny and sorry for the long delay. I was on a bit of a vacation but everything seems good on your own. If you'd like to talk more about the inquiry you can reach me here on Discord at Renegade Operative#5306[DOUBLEPOST=1521856898][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey I'm down
discord: Doc#6720
I saw your channel tbh maybe I'm judging a book by it's cover too soon but I found your older videos to be a bit strange, going after some random doods for viewbotting. Definitely toxicity is one thing we don't want to deal with but it was two years ago so maybe there was a change of heart? If you're still interested we should discuss a little bit first about the toxicity element and can you scale all that back for a decent gaming community. We'll go from there.[DOUBLEPOST=1521857463][/DOUBLEPOST]I think that's everyone but new inquiries are welcome here. I just got off hiatus so I'm back and ready to help you guys come into our family with all the help I can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.