Vlog New Vlogger Ideas

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I want to start vlogging and am thinking about doing a "Get to Know Me" style video where I gather up 25-50 questions to answer in my first video and then after that it'll be videos of me exploring Japan and different countries I get to visit while in the USN and I'll probably throw in some challenge videos and gaming videos just to stir up the pot a little. I also plan on doing

If anyone has any ideas or questions they would like to propose so I may answer in my video that would be great!

Thank you all so much and have an amazing Monday!

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
It’s kind of hard to ask questions about someone we didn’t get to know yet. Like there’s nothing to base our questions off of. Does USN stand for Navy? Are you stationed in Japan? Is that a dumb question? Do people in the Navy get “stationed” or do they go everywhere? Is that a dumb question too? So I guess I had questions... but I feel embarrassed for asking them. Ahhh omg.

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Haha yup USN is the United States Navy lol and yeah I am stationed in Japan. I can see what you mean lol I've got some questions already just seeing if anyone has any ideas maybe.

CristyTango

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian
Okay I guess I have one. Why do branches of the military like to tell each other that one is better than the other? Do you believe that the Navy is better than other branches? If so, why?

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'll definitely add that in, but no I don't believe any branch is better than the other. I look at every person in each branch as a brother and sister and we're all equal. It's just a little rivalry-ish thing that got started in my opinion and now it's become a standard in the military.

Reactions: CristyTango

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Reviewer
I did a 10 things you don’t know about me video as my second ever video. its not the strongest way to start your channel to be honest by asking others as no one cares about you or your channel at this point (not being mean just no one knows who you are) so its in no-one’s interest to ask anything with no background. I dont want to tell you what to do, but if you really want to introduce yourself this way. You decide what you want to share and maybe say, if you have any questions ask in the comments and i’ll do a q&a. Then you’ll know if people want to actually know or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mullisnax

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thnx for the info :) it's just something I would like to do because it's a little hard for me to go off and explore by myself where I am at due to restrictions on base here so I want to do something in the meantime to keep me occupied when I cant go off

Reactions: Liam O’Doyle

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Thnx for the info :) it's just something I would like to do because it's a little hard for me to go off and explore by myself where I am at due to restrictions on base here so I want to do something in the meantime to keep me occupied when I cant go off
Hey man its your channel! Just thought i’d throw my opinion in. In that case; my question from Liam O’Doyle is: if you weren’t in the military, what would you be doing instead?

Reactions: CristyTango

Liam O’Doyle

Reaction score
Channel Type
I have another: who are your top 5 favourite youtubers to watch?

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man its your channel! Just thought i’d throw my opinion in. In that case; my question from Liam O’Doyle is: if you weren’t in the military, what would you be doing instead?

Haha I know what ya mean. And ill definitely add that in, thnx :) definitely got a lot on my mind that I would be doing differently if I weren't in lol