Youtuber
That was... Uhm... Not what i expected.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
what you mean by that then?
What I mean is I'm not sure what I just watched. What's the point of it? What am I supposed to get out of it? A laugh? A smile? An appreciation for art? An interesting thought? A catchy beat? A cool image in my head? Your videos should offer your audience something, that appeals to them. If you don't offer them anything, why should they continue to watch your videos?

MarkMeadTV

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
As I said its something to keep channel updated of you don't like it you know what you can do , if you want to continue this argument on YouTube so I can voice my actuall opinion of you.

ForeverAlonePrick

I don't know what's going on.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
As I said its something to keep channel updated of you don't like it you know what you can do , if you want to continue this argument on YouTube so I can voice my actuall opinion of you.
I'm not trying to create an argument with you, I was just sharing my thoughts on the video, and what I felt could be done to improve your channel. It's honest criticism: I feel that you would have more success on your channel with a more guided direction. Sure, I might have come across as more brash at first, but I'm not trying to troll you here or anything. I'm just giving you my two cents.

MarkMeadTV

Account Closed Upon Request
Reaction score
I'm not trying to create an argument with you, I was just sharing my thoughts on the video, and what I felt could be done to improve your channel. It's honest criticism: I feel that you would have more success on your channel with a more guided direction. Sure, I might have come across as more brash at first, but I'm not trying to troll you here or anything. I'm just giving you my two cents.
yeah dont care

DcSoundOp

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Man, your incredibly bitter for a 15 year old kid.