New Video! Please give feedback!

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good work as usual, I like how you added about them sending you it, maybe add next time that the review will be honest or something like that because you know what some people think when a company has sent you something for free, they think you will say its good or whatever. The only thing I think could possibly be missing is putting the phone into the case, showing that might help some people although I dont know if its easy or complicated/worth putting in.

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Good work as usual, I like how you added about them sending you it, maybe add next time that the review will be honest or something like that because you know what some people think when a company has sent you something for free, they think you will say its good or whatever. The only thing I think could possibly be missing is putting the phone into the case, showing that might help some people although I dont know if its easy or complicated/worth putting in.
Thanks for the feedback, It's easy to put the case on!, so it's not worth showing how to...I will do some bad points in my next review...(I'm always honest, but I'll be even more honest!)

Reactions: Michael