New Video Needs to be Reviewed! ;)

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Hey guy's I uploaded a new video today and I was hoping that some of you could watch it and give me some feedback/criticism, the video is an App review of a game called "Fragger Desert Strike" for iPhone and iPod. Please don't tell me about the darkness of the video, I film it in a room which has the lights on but with my iPad 2's camera if I don't use the AE/AF lock on the screen then the screen is far too bright!, I'll properly get a new camera soon to address that problem! ;)

Anyways Here's the Video!:

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Overall it was a good review, you say everything you can about it that a potential buyer could need to know, the only thing I didnt understand was the buying of solutions although I dont use apps at all pretty much so its probably some terminology everyone else is already used to, as a guess I am thinking its buying a cheat or getting a level up.

I am sure you said you are holding the camera too, I am not sure if this is possible as I am sure you said you record with an ipad but a cheap tripod would help you loads, you wouldnt have to worry about dropping it etc and it would be stable throughout the video, you wouldnt be looking at more than £15 for a normal camcorder one for indoor and tabletop use but I aint too sure about investing in one for an ipad if you will be getting one soon anyway.

I think it would be great to have you introduce the video in person saying what app you will be reviewing and say something like "here we go then" and then play your intro and then review the app.

Good job!

Michael Carlyle

The Active Member!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Reviewer
Overall it was a good review, you say everything you can about it that a potential buyer could need to know, the only thing I didnt understand was the buying of solutions although I dont use apps at all pretty much so its probably some terminology everyone else is already used to, as a guess I am thinking its buying a cheat or getting a level up.

I am sure you said you are holding the camera too, I am not sure if this is possible as I am sure you said you record with an ipad but a cheap tripod would help you loads, you wouldnt have to worry about dropping it etc and it would be stable throughout the video, you wouldnt be looking at more than £15 for a normal camcorder one for indoor and tabletop use but I aint too sure about investing in one for an ipad if you will be getting one soon anyway.

I think it would be great to have you introduce the video in person saying what app you will be reviewing and say something like "here we go then" and then play your intro and then review the app.

Good job!
Thanks! I do not hold the iPad because I use a smart cover but I do play behind the iPad (though the screen).