New video ideas!?

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Ive recently started up my channel again after a year or two and my content is kinda different than it used to be. I still stick with my main area of music videos specifically for Halo but i used to do quick scoping in bo2 and stuff like that. Now ive been doing more battlefield 1 videos as thats what ive been into lately mostly battefield and halo. But i feel limited now on my videos I dont have the connections to do qucikscoping battles like i used to unless bo2 is backwards compatible soon. So i wanna ask what video series could i add into my channel so i have more than just around two things and get more to do. Thanks!

CDOD

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you had any thoughts of playing overwatch? because thats growing on youtube due to the bigger youtubers like ksi vik muselk mr fruit are all doing videos on it.

You can do collabs and do best/ funny moments on bf1 (im gunna start this soon aswell) their is a form on this website for collabs

You can get cod remastered and do trick shots.

These are just a few. Hope i helped

TheGamersFormula

Check out my channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you had any thoughts of playing overwatch? because thats growing on youtube due to the bigger youtubers like ksi vik muselk mr fruit are all doing videos on it.

You can do collabs and do best/ funny moments on bf1 (im gunna start this soon aswell) their is a form on this website for collabs

I was actually really big i to overwatch before battlefield came out but i havent played it since so idk maybe ive thought about playing some indie games or stuff ive also been getting into unturned which is a really fun free steam game and ive been j to that so ya[DOUBLEPOST=1485186551,1485186498][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ya ive been thinking about getting cod remastered too but hoping bo2 is compatible soon cause thats what i used to use but ill see

Reactions: CDOD

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should try and play more games besides those after all the more games you play the more variety for anybody to watch in case they don't like that stuff but find you interesting.