Comedy NEW VIDEO IDEA THING *(Because Harlem shake is so "backin a day")!

Are you gonna join the HUGE collab and make this video?

• I SURELY DAMELY DOODLEY SHALL!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • You nknow what. I am gonna stick with the "Harlem Shake"... Inovative things FREAK me OUT!

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greensterrs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hellloooooooooooooooooooooo.... (Oh no, I ain't gonna start this like Marcus Butler)....

So Hi... I didn't knew where to put this topic, so thinking about it a little bit, it seems like this is the appropriate place (correct me if I am wrong!).

Ok, so let's cut to the point, shall we? WE SURELY DAMELY DOODLEY SHALL!

You might be askin' "What is this dude mumbling about?"...

Well sir/lady (read this part with POSH ACCENT! XD ) , it's a new thing... A new trand online... And it is starting from THIS COMMUNITY! Let's spread it and make it "THE NEW THING"... So I am # you all! And ephasis on YOU ALL! (no metter if you are vlogger, comedian, gamer, singer, dancer, performer, artist.... as long as you are YOUTUBER!)

If you wanna know what it is all about, you can check my channel and see my last video (WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE BORED?) and see what I am yappin' all about.... But just to tickle your Imagination (Capital I because it is THE IMAGINATION) here is a promo pic for "the thing"

#GRAB YOUR EARS AND DANCE

*The point is in the way you dance , not what type of dance you do... Just grab your ears and dance any kind of dance (Regular disco dance, Riverdance,Kazachok you name it.. It can be your national dance!) as long as you grab your ears...

** The only thing I wanna ask you is to tag me (my channel) when you record your video (this is my idea after all so... yap :) )... If you want, you can leave it as a video responce to myne video, or send it to me at my (email, you tube, facebook.... you name it) and I will feature you i one HUGE COLLAB VIDEO!.....

Let's make this thing viral! And let's make the world know that we (@ the YTtalk community) can be AS CREATIVE AS they say (or think...nvm... Let's show them how creative we are)!

***So JOIN ME in making this #grabyourearsanddance world trend, and be the first one to do it... Here are some of the examples of the ones I have done in my video (If you need PSD file for thumbnail pic , let me know), so feel free to do those, or any other that you have in mind...

Status
Not open for further replies.